Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Not a happy camper...

UPDATE: Received the medium tee in the mail for the second time! The shirt is indeed not only too big, but stretched even bigger after just 2 wears.... Mental note to self do not buy Peter Alexander tees ever again...
________________________________

I can't believe it... So unhappy... I bought a tee online. It was sent to me as the incorrect size. I sent it back for an exchange to get the correct size I ordered. It has been 10 days and I hadn't heard anything from them so I rang their call centre.

So sorry, but we have sold out of the size you originally ordered. We can only send back the incorrect size we originally sent you or give you your money back.

I purchased this tee - knowing full well it would sell out within a week - the first day they went on sale! I had been diligent. I had been organised. It was your mistake!

Grrrr....

No comments: