Friday, February 16, 2007

This weekend...

Vegie garden update: So the rain didn't really stop all week and my poor little baby seedlings suffered considerably. I'm not too sure how many will survive. I think I will do a little work over the weekend to see if there is anything I can do to save the ones that look the strongest.

Tonight I have Jon Auer at the Troubadour. Everyone cross your fingers that I may get to hear at least one Big Star song tonight. I am thinking of requesting What's Going Ahn? or Thirteen, but don't know what my chances would be.

Tomorrow I start the day with a Nia class and then a trip to the flower markerts. From there I am off shopping for last minute items for Josie's kitchen tea I am hosting on Sunday. The rest of the day and some of Saturday night will be spent cooking up yummy treats for everyone to share at the kitchen tea and cleaning the house.

Sunday will be spent preparing for, hosting and then cleaning up from the kitchen tea.

Phew... In between times I think I am going to breath. Oh... and I have to write a 40 min key note speech for a conference the following weekend at some point as well.

No comments: