Monday, April 30, 2007

Exhausted, tired, buggered...

Any other acronyms for simply worn out? The past week has been - for want of a better word - intensive. My Nia White Belt intensive training was completely draining. Speaking to a few others it was more emotionally charged than the average White Belt so by the end of the week it was a matter of "enough already!!".

I needed to take today off to regroup, get my thoughts together and not be as much of an emotional wreck as I have been over the past week. I am not an openly emotional person, yet this week pushed buttons I didn't know I had.

But it is completed now. I am officially a licensed trainer in the Nia technique. My first routine is White Belt Dreamwalker. Big deep breath and it is time to start my bars...

1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and...

No comments: