Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Pizza

An extract from an article on a guy called Christopher A. Debiec who was Production Supervisor on everyone's favourtie film about Cambodia "City of Ghosts" - this comment is dripping in sacrasm if you hadn't noticed... What is with the idea of Disney doing a picture called "Happy Pizza"??? Do they think it is a guy dresses up as a pizza with a big smile on it? Hang on... I think I have actually seen that pizza a few times after visiting Happy Pizza.
__________________________

“Then I got an amazing opportunity to work with Matt Dillon on ‘City of Ghosts.' We shot four months in Cambodia. That was the most challenging job I've ever had in my life. I saw things in Cambodia I had never seen before. It was the most beautiful and poorest country.

“Cambodia changed me. It made me respect humanity, made me realize we're not alone, that there are a lot of less-fortunate people in the world. A lot of people have said I should write a book about that. I did write a weekly e-mail journal to friends when I was there, and Disney approached me about putting together a screenplay. We're still working on that. The script is called ‘Happy Pizza.' ”

No comments: