Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Getting to Know Each Other - a mememe thing from Leah.

1. Did you want to get up this morning?
Yes. I was actually out the door at 5:45am this morning and off to a Nia class before dawn!

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium rare

3. What was the last movie you saw, and what grade would you give it?
At the movies... Disgrace with John Malkovich. Oh man... that movie was a downer and a half! Give it a C-. It was worth watching, but only just.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Currently it would be a toss up between True Blood and Dead Like Me.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be, and would you have servants?
Anywhere in Asia. Servants? Probably not but maybe a cleaning lady. Sheesh! I would have that here if I could!

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Coffee + banana bread

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I really love most Asian foods.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Deep fried.

9. Least Favorite Place you have to dine at, because your mate/friend likes it?
Anything takeaway like Macdonalds or KFC or Hungry Jacks (aka Burger King)

10. Favorite dressing?
Balsamic or red wine vinegar.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive and is it junky inside?
10 year old Toyota Corrolla. Its pretty messy inside, but not too bad overall. Lots of scratches from the previous owner.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Gym pants, tank or tee and a tie top.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Portland Oregon.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full ?
At the moment 1/2 empty.

15. When would you want to retire?
As soon as I have kidlettes to keep me busy.

16. Favorite time of day?
Early morning, just before dawn - when I get up in time!

17. Where were you born?
Ipswich, Queensland.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Soccer or - embarrased to admit this - cheerleading.

19. What is your least favorite household chore?
All of them! But probably dusting.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
Don't want to pressure anyone!

21. If you could be an animal, what would you be?
A cat - man Max has a charmed life.

22. Do you like spam? The food?
Never eaten it - although maybe as a kid with my Grandma...

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning - I get cranky and sleepy early.

24. Do you have any pets?
Max the wonder cat.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Nope.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A social worker.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Sleeping with my head on my mothers lap and feet on my Dad's in the front bench seat of our old Falcon.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Thought I was a dog person, but I love my cat.

29. What age do you think marriage should be legal?
18 or so.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Its illegal to not wear it!

31. Been in a car accident?
Yep - wrote off my first car.

32. Any pet peeves?
People talking to me like I don't have a brain...

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Lamb, zuchini, fetta, tomato and spinach.

34. Favorite Flower?
Peonies.

35. Favorite ice cream?
Caramel turtle from Baskin and Robbins.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Anything vietnamese - quick, healthy and yummy!

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None - got it first go. Short skirt worked a treat! hahahah! If only!

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Facebook.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I hate my credit card and try to never use it... So nowhere really. If it was one I didn't have to pay off? Ummm... Myer department store so I could buy something from everywhere.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Me? Spontaneous? You have to be kidding!

41. Like your job?
Most days.

42. Like your coworkers?
Its what keeps me coming back each and every day.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Vietnam with Mark or Laos with Andrew. They were both pretty awesome.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My husband. Malaysian food for his birthday. It wasn't that good.

45. What are you listening to right now?
Max meowing and the train going by.

46. What is your favorite color?
Red, red and more red.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
One.

No comments: