Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day

To all my northern hemisphere friends - happy turkey day to you and your family. Everyone I know has an awful lot ot be thankful for so I hope your day is very special.

On the other hand... I will be spending my Thanksgiving night flat on my back as result of being too ambitious at the gym yesterday. I have damaged my muscles in my hip and cannot bend without pretty bad pain. I got a massage to help heal, however I now have pain from the deep tissue massage as well as the hip... Crap! But it appears to be on the mend - either that or the drugs have finally kicked in.

I really have to get back into my blog again. I have officially finished my work travel for the year and I am looking forward to some serious down time come Christmas. Only one month to go!

No comments: